Ioanna Pantelaki focuses her practice on capital markets and cross-border mergers and acquisitions.
Ms. Pantelaki’s experience includes advising:
- Adevinta ASA in its:
- US$9.2 billion acquisition of eBay Classifieds Group from eBay Inc.; and
- €1.06 billion high-yield bond financing of the acquisition;
- Atlantica Sustainable Infrastructure plc in its US$300 million equity financing through an SEC-registered offering of ordinary shares and a concurrent private placement;
- HSBC Securities Inc. and HSBC Bank plc as lead underwriter in multiple debt offerings by HSBC Holdings plc, raising proceeds in aggregate in excess of US$50 billion;
- Stena AB in its Rule 144A/Regulation S high-yield offering of US$350 million of 6.125% bonds due 2025 and €315 million of 3.75% bonds due 2025 by its subsidiary Stena International S.A.;
- National Atomic Company Kazatomprom and Samruk-Kazyna (as selling shareholder) in Kazatomprom’s US$451 million IPO and listings on the London Stock Exchange and the Astana Exchange;
- Brunswick Rail Limited in connection with the restructuring of the US$600 million 6.50% guaranteed notes due 2017 issued by one of its subsidiaries through a consent solicitation process, and the final redemption of the notes;
- F.I.L.A - Fabbrica Italiana Lapis e Affini S.p.A. (FILA) in its €100 million Rule 144A/ Regulation S rights offering of ordinary shares;
- Banco Comercial Português, S.A. in its €1.33 billion rights offering;
- Exxon Mobil Corporation in its US$2.8 billion acquisition of a 25% stake in a Mozambique gas field from Eni SpA; and
- DSV A/S in its acquisition of SEC-registrant UTi Worldwide Inc. for US$1.3 billion.
She also has advised ASML Holding N.V., Kenon Holdings Ltd., Atlantica Sustainable Infrstructure plc, Borr Drilling Limited and DRD Gold in connection with their SEC filings and other U.S. securities law matters.