Katharine Reynolds advises banks, sponsors and corporate borrowers on a broad range of cross-border banking and finance matters. Her experience includes leveraged and acquisition financings, bridge loans, margin loans, project financings, working capital facilities and various other types of financings.
- LL.B. (Hons), University of Otago Faculty of Law, 2007
- B.Sc., University of Otago, 2007
- Solicitor of the High Court of Hong Kong
- Registered Foreign Lawyer of Singapore
- Barrister and Solicitor of the High Court of New Zealand