Katharine Reynolds advises banks, sponsors and corporate borrowers on a broad range of cross-border banking and finance matters. Her experience includes leveraged and acquisition financings, bridge loans, margin loans, project financings, working capital facilities and various other types of financings.
Recent representative matters include representing:
- Standard Chartered Bank, Deutsche Bank AG, Goldman Sachs and DBS Bank Ltd as lenders in connection with a US$50 million loan facility for Pacnet Limited, a provider of telecommunications and internet services;
- Citigroup Inc. in the sale of the customer portfolio of its merchant acquiring business in 11 Asia Pacific markets to Wirecard AG (Germany);
- Baidu, Inc. as borrower on its recent US$2 billion syndicated loan facility and various bilateral loan facilities;
- Morgan Stanley Asia Limited as arranger and Mizuho Bank, Ltd. and Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation, Singapore Branch as lenders in a five-year revolving facility to PTT International Trading Pte Ltd (Singapore) to finance prepayments made by PTT under an oil production contract between PTT and Empresa Estatal Petróleos del Ecuador;
- the buyer groups on take-private financings for Feihe International, Yongye, E-House, Dangdang and Mindray Medical;
- borrowers and issuers in relation to numerous margin loan financings relating to Hong Kong- and U.S.-listed shares;
- Fortune Dynasty Holdings Limited (Hong Kong), a joint venture between the Vitol Group (the Netherlands) and Daniel Chiu, in its acquisition of the remaining 43 percent stake in Fortune Oil plc (U.K.) it did not already own; and
- Digital Garage, Inc. (Japan), an online media company, in the privatization of its Hong Kong Stock Exchange-listed subsidiary, econtext Asia Limited, a provider of online payment processing services.