Allen Ruby is recognized as one of the nation’s leading trial attorneys and has extensive experience representing individuals and corporations in complex civil and criminal litigation in state and federal courts.
- J.D., Stanford Law School, 1969
- B.A., Michigan State University, 1965
- Member, American Board of Trial Advocates
- Member, International Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Fellow, American College of Trial Lawyers
Allen J. Ruby
Of Counsel, Litigation and White Collar Criminal Defenseallen.firstname.lastname@example.org