Christine Russ advises clients in complex domestic and international litigation and arbitration matters.
Prior to joining Skadden in April 2016, Ms. Russ worked for two other leading international
law firms in Frankfurt and London. During this time, she assisted in a variety of litigation
and arbitration matters. Ms. Russ participated in the Willem C. Vis International Commercial
Arbitration Moot in Vienna and Hong Kong.
Her recent experience includes acting for, among others:
- a major car manufacturer in a €1 billion arbitration against a U.S.-based automotive
supplier relating to the termination of a supply contract;
- a leading German bank in a major dispute with former board members regarding
so-called “cum/ex” transactions;
- a major asset management company in connection with damages due to a breach of
ad hoc disclosure obligations;
- a bank in a dispute with a wealthy individual regarding alleged negligence relating to
investment advice; and
- a film licensing company in connection with copyright violations.