Laura Salvati has advised issuers, underwriters, banks and other financial institutions in a variety of structured finance transactions. Her experience includes representing clients in whole business securitizations, as well as assisting with structuring tax equity investments in pools of residential and commercial solar power facilities. She also has acted as counsel in private placements involving the issuance of asset-backed notes, pass-through certificates and bonds. While her practice is focused on structured finance, she also has worked on general corporate and capital markets-related matters for her clients.
Notable transactions include representing:
- Guggenheim Securities, LLC in connection with the issuance of $500 million fixed-rate senior secured notes by affiliates of Jersey Mike’s Franchise Systems, Inc.;
- ING Capital LLC in connection with the issuance by affiliates of SESAC of $530 million of fixed-rate senior secured notes and the establishment of a $30 million variable funding note facility. SESAC is a performance rights organization and represents thousands of music publishers and affiliates, as well as film and television composers;
- ING Capital LLC in connection with the issuance by a subsidiary of Planet Fitness, Inc. of $1.2 billion of fixed rate senior secured notes and the establishment of a $75 million variable funding note facility;
- Sonic Corp., a chain of drive-in restaurants, and certain of its subsidiaries in multiple issuances of fixed-rate senior secured term notes and refinancing of its variable funding note facility;
- Domino’s Pizza Inc. and certain of its subsidiaries in connection with the issuance of $1.9 billion of fixed-rate senior secured term notes and the establishment of a $175 million variable-funding note facility;
- tax equity investors in connection with inverted leases and partnership flips for portfolios of solar loan assets; and
- underwriters in connection with the issuance of wireless tower asset-backed securities.