Chadé Severin represents private and public companies on a wide range of corporate and
securities law matters, including mergers and acquisitions, securities law compliance and
other general corporate matters.
Ms. Severin’s representations include:
- Juno Therapeutics in its $9 billion acquisition by Celgene;
- Ultragenyx in its successful topping bid for Dimension Therapeutics;
- Gilead in its $11.9 billion acquisition of Kite Pharma;
- Merrimack Pharmaceuticals in its asset sale to Ipsen S.A. for up to $1.025 billion;
- Tobira Therapeutics in its acquisition by Allergan for up to $1.7 billion; and
- Qlik Technologies in its $3 billion acquisition by Thoma Bravo.