Chadé Severin represents private and public companies on a wide range of corporate and
securities law matters, including mergers and acquisitions, securities law compliance and
other general corporate matters.
Ms. Severin’s representations include:
- Stemline Therapeutics in its sale to Menarini Group for up to $677 million;
- Gilead Sciences in its $4.9 billion acquisition of Forty Seven;
- ArQule in its sale to Merck for $2.7 billion;
- Carbonite in its sale to OpenText for $1.42 billion;
- Achillion in its sale to Alexion for up to $1.225 billion;
- Alder BioPharmaceuticals in its sale to Lundbeck for up to $1.95 billion;
- Array BioPharma in its $11.4 billion sale to Pfizer;
- Carbonite in its $618.5 million acquisition of Webroot;
- Armstrong Flooring Inc. in the sale of its wood flooring business to American Industrial Partners;
- Juno Therapeutics in its $9 billion acquisition by Celgene;
- Ultragenyx in its successful topping bid for Dimension Therapeutics;
- Gilead in its $11.9 billion acquisition of Kite Pharma;
- Merrimack Pharmaceuticals in its asset sale to Ipsen S.A. for up to $1.025 billion;
- Tobira Therapeutics in its acquisition by Allergan for up to $1.7 billion; and
- Qlik Technologies in its $3 billion acquisition by Thoma Bravo.
Before attending law school, Ms. Severin worked for Google at its California headquarters.