Paul Solomon represents corporations and their audit committees, officers, directors and employees in connection with a wide variety of investigations conducted by the U.S. Department of Justice, the Securities and Exchange Commission, and other federal and state law enforcement agencies, and in litigation that arises in connection with those investigations.
- J.D., University of Maryland School of Law, 2004 (with honors)
- A.B., University of Maryland, 1999
- District of Columbia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth and Seventh Circuits
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- Law Clerk, Hon. Mary E. Barbera, Maryland Court of Special Appeals (2004-2005)
Paul A. Solomon