Julian von Imhoff focuses his practice on advising domestic and international management and supervisory boards in connection with corporate governance, internal investigations and compliance matters.
Mr. von Imhoff’s recent experience includes advising, among others:
- the management board of an international automobile manufacturer regarding the consequence management in connection with diesel emissions;
- the management of a German investment company on the decision of an enforcement of claims against the D&O insurer;
- a European financial institution in various matters regarding economic and financial sanctions of the EU and the U.S.;
- a multinational company in the shipping sector in an internal investigation concerning alleged corruption and accounting irregularities; and
- supervisory boards and management boards of multiple financial institutions regarding the consequence management in connection with so-called “cum/ex” transactions.