David Wagener represents borrowers and lenders in connection with various types of sophisticated financing transactions in a variety of industries, many with complex, cross- border secured financing structures, including asset-based loan facilities, acquisition and other leveraged financings, investment-grade lending, corporate restructurings and workouts, debtor-in-possession financings and exit financings.
- J.D., University of Michigan Law School, 2008
- B.M., University of Michigan, 1999
- Member, Board of Directors, 2nd Story (2016-Present)
- Member, Associates Board, Steppenwolf Theatre (2015-Present)
- 1st Lieutenant, U.S. Army, 2001-04