Dr. Jermaine Washington represents corporate clients and private equity firms in connection with a wide range of M&A transactions, including inbound and outbound investments and other transactions. He also advises on global foreign investment control review processes and filings in the context of corporate transactions.
Dr. Washington’s experience includes advising:
- Vectrus, Inc. on its US$2.1 billion merger with The Vertex Company;
- phenox and its shareholders, including health care private equity investor SHS, on the sale of phenox to Wallaby Medical for a total consideration of €500 million, including milestone payments;
- PayPal, Inc., along with The Carlyle Group Inc., on a US$100 million investment in Shopware AG;
- Færch Group and its owner, A.P. Møller Holding, on the acquisition of PACCOR Group from U.S. private equity firm Lindsay Goldberg;
- Visa Inc. on its US$2.2 billion acquisition of Tink AB; and
- Corning Incorporated on its acquisition of substantially all of the Communication Markets division of 3M.
Dr. Washington was named to Best Lawyers’ Ones to Watch list in 2022. He is a member of the firm’s German Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Committee.