Edward P. Welch concentrates on corporate and securities litigation, including the defense of class and derivative actions, with an emphasis on mergers and acquisitions.
- J.D., Villanova University School of Law, 1976
- B.S., Georgetown University, 1972
- New York
- Former Chairman, Current Member, The Council of the Delaware Corporation Law Section of the Delaware Bar Association
- Member, Board of Directors of the Mary Campbell Center, Inc.
- Former Vice-Chair, Board Member, The Delaware Law Review
- Member, Delaware Court of Chancery Rules Committee
- Former Member, Board on Professional Responsibility of the Delaware Supreme Court (1999-2005)
- Clerkship in Court of Chancery of the State of Delaware (1976-1977)
Edward P. Welch
Partner, Securities Litigation; Litigationedward.email@example.com