Justin Winerman represents clients in all aspects of complex corporate restructurings across a wide range of industries, including health care, financial services, energy and media.
Mr. Winerman has assisted on numerous Chapter 11 cases, including for:
- Trident Holding Company, LLC, a mobile diagnostics company, and its affiliates in the Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York;
- EMAS CHIYODA Subsea Limited, an international subsea construction company;
- SunEdison, Inc. in the largest Chapter 11 bankruptcy case by assets in 2016;
- Exide Technologies, a global transportation and industrial battery manufacturer;
- Ryckman Creek, a national gas storage firm;
- Hartmarx Corporation, a menswear company;
- The ShoreBank Corporation, a community development bank; and
- AMCORE Financial, Inc., a financial services company.
In addition, Mr. Winerman advises creditors and other parties in interest on business reorganization and insolvency matters.
Mr. Winerman was named to The Best Lawyers in America 2020 for his work in bankruptcy,
insolvency and reorganization law.