Furong Yang focuses on cross-border mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, corporate governance and general corporate matters.
Ms. Yang’s experience includes advising:
- Visa, Inc. on its $2.2 billion acquisition of Tink AB, a Sweden-based leading open banking platform
- Central Group and SIGNA Holding GmbH on their $5.3 billion acquisition of Selfridges & Co. Limited from the Weston Family
- Convera on its $910 million acquisition of The Western Union Company’s business solutions division
- Odyssey Acquisition S.A. on its $1.7 billion merger with BenevolentAI. As a result of the merger, BenevolentAI became a publicly traded company. This is Europe’s largest-ever de-SPAC transaction
- Activision Blizzard Inc. in its $75 billion acquisition by Microsoft Corporation. This is the largest-ever technology deal and the largest-ever gaming industry deal
- Acrisure, LLC in its acquisition of Volante Global
- Raymond James Financial, Inc. in its $387 million acquisition of Charles Stanley Group PLC
Prior to joining Skadden, Ms. Yang was an associate in the London office of a Magic Circle firm.