US Offices Benefits and Perks
*International Office Benefits and Perks may vary according to location.
Paid Time Off
Up to 21 days of paid time off for the first year and 29 days of paid time off after one full calendar year of full-time employment with the firm, in addition to 10 paid holidays a year.
Tuition reimbursement for work-related and professional development courses. In-house training programs for technical skills and work/life seminars.
Free confidential counseling services for eligible employees and family members.
Emergency Child/Elder Care Programs
On site corporate sponsored backup child care center and in-home care for short-term emergency child/elder care.
Business Casual Dress
Option of wearing business casual attire throughout the year.
- Savings Plan 401(k), including firm contribution
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Survivor Benefits (Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance)
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Vision Insurance
- Group Legal Services
- Various discount programs, including computer and automobile discounts
- Memberships and discounts at various entertainment venues
- Mortgage assistance programs
- On-site ATM
- TransitChek Commuter Program (New York), RTA Transit Check Program (Chicago), Commuter Check (Palo Alto), and other transportation assistance programs as applicable based on location
- On-site cafeteria (New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Washington, D.C.) and catering options as applicable based on location
*The firm reserves the sole right to modify, revoke, suspend, terminate or change any or all of the information outlined on this site at any time and without notice.