Part 1: U.S., U.K. and European White Collar Enforcement Developments
On October 16, Skadden presented part one of its fourth annual two-part webinar on the key priorities and emerging trends in civil and criminal enforcement by regulators in the U.S., the U.K. and continental Europe.
- Continued Aggressive Enforcement by the U.S. DOJ and SEC Fraud, Insider Trading and Credit Crisis Cases
- Increasing Enforcement and Fines by the U.K. FSA
- Continued Cooperation Among European Regulators; Increased Enforcement Activity in Germany
- Key Developments in US DOJ and EC Antitrust / Competition Enforcement and Private Follow-On Litigation
- Shared Issues in White Collar and Competition Enforcement