On January 28, Skadden's Antitrust and Competition Group and Compass Lexecon held “Antitrust in the Technology Sector: Policy Perspectives and Insights From the Enforcers,” an annual panel discussion of the most important antitrust and enforcement issues facing technology companies today.
Cecilio Madero Villarejo | Deputy Director-General for Antitrust at the European Commission’s Competition Directorate-General
- The state of play in the intersection of competition and intellectual property issues
- Observations on developing trends and theories in merger enforcement
- Dr. Johannes Luebking | Head of Merger Case Support and Policy, Unit A2 | European Commission’s Competition Directorate-General
- William Evan Kovacic | Former Commissioner | Federal Trade Commission
- Kent Walker | Senior Vice President | General Counsel | Google Inc.
- Gil Ohana | Senior Director | Antitrust and Competition | Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Dr. Jorge Padilla | Senior Managing Director | Compass Lexecon Europe
- Douglas Lichtman | Senior Consultant | Compass Lexecon | Professor of Law | UCLA
- Simon Baxter | Partner | European Union/International Competition
- Alec Y. Chang | Partner | Antitrust and Competition
- Frederic Depoortere | Partner | Antitrust and Competition
- Matthew P. Hendrickson | Partner | Antitrust and Competition
- Sharis A. Pozen | Partner | Antitrust and Competition | Former Acting Assistant Attorney General, Antitrust Division, Department of Justice
- James S. Venit | Partner | Antitrust and Competition