Jacqueline Arena advises on international competition and EU antitrust issues. Based in Hong Kong, she has broad experience advising Asian companies across the APAC region. She also represents multinational clients across different industry sectors, including financial services and pharmaceuticals.
- LL.M., Melbourne Law School, 2011
- Postgraduate Diploma in EU Competition Law, King’s College London, 2017
- Postgraduate Certificate In Laws, City University of Hong Kong, 2012
- GDLP, Australian National University, 2011
- LL.B. (Hons), Victoria University, 2009
- Hong Kong
Asia Pacific Counsel, Antitrust/Competitionjacqueline.email@example.com