Dr. Iryna Burd represents corporate clients and private equity firms in connection with a
wide range of M&A transactions. In recognition of her work, Dr. Burd was named one of Best Lawyers’ 2024 Ones To Watch.
Dr. Burd’s significant representations include:
- Hermann Rosen, founder of ROSEN Group, a global leader in inspection and integrity management services for energy transmission pipelines, in the carve-out of the company’s New Ventures division, the sale of ROSEN Group to Partners Group AG and a significant reinvestment by Mr. Rosen in the new ownership structure
- Trimble Inc. in the sale and contribution of its agriculture business to a joint venture with AGCO Corporation, as well as AGCO’s US$2 billion acquisition of an 85% stake in the joint venture
- Aptean, Inc., owned by TA Associates Management, LP, Vista Equity Partners Management, LLC and Charlesbank Capital Partners, LLC, in its acquisition of Drink-IT
- Energy Infrastructure Partners in the acquisition of a 49% stake in Iberdrola’s €1.425 billion Wikinger offshore wind farm
- The KraftHeinz Company in its acquisition of an 85% stake in Just Spices GmbH
- Netflix, Inc. in its acquisition of Scanline VFX
Dr. Burd is a member of the firm’s Germany Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Committee.