Kristina Fridman represents domestic and international clients in a variety of international arbitration and litigation matters spanning many industries, including pharmaceuticals, oil and gas, and construction, among others.
Representative matters include:
- an investor in two parallel proceedings regarding a refinery project;
- an investor in an ICSID arbitration against a South American state related to a parking project;
- an investor in an UNCITRAL arbitration related to a canceled oil concession;
- an aviation company in an LCIA arbitration against its former client;
- a multinational pharmaceutical company in an ICC arbitration regarding a post-acquisition earn-out dispute;
- the owners of a pharmaceutical company in a JAMS arbitration brought by the former CEO and minority shareholder;
- a real estate company in a AAA arbitration against a former partner;
- a multinational distribution company in a proceeding to quash a Section 1782 discovery request; and
- two UNCITRAL investor-state arbitrations related to infrastructure projects in Eastern Europe, both concluded successfully for the investor.