Justine Haimi represents clients in connection with the antitrust aspects of litigation, mergers and acquisitions and advisory matters. She has worked with clients across a diverse range of industries, including health care, medical devices, insurance, consumer goods, telecommunications, energy and pharmaceuticals.
- J.D., University of Pennsylvania Law School, 2014 (cum laude; Managing Editor, University of Pennsylvania Law Review)
- M.B.E., University of Pennsylvania, 2014
- M.H.A., Cornell University, 2011
- B.S., Cornell University, 2009
- New York
- U.S. District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
Justine M. Haimi