Andrew Hedman handles the compensation and benefits aspects of corporate transactions, including mergers, de-SPACS, IPOs, divestitures and corporate governance matters. His experience includes representing companies, sponsors and individuals in the real estate, insurance, financial services, technology and pharmaceutical industries.
Mr. Hedman’s recent representative matters include advising:
- American Financial Group, Inc. on its $210 million acquisition of Crop Risk Services from American International Group, Inc.
- Rosecliff Acquisition Corp I on its merger with Spectral MD Holdings, Ltd. at an enterprise value of $170 million
- Shopify Inc. on the sale of Shopify Logistics, including Deliverr, Inc., to Flexport, Inc. As part of the transaction, Shopify will receive a 13% equity stake in Flexport
- Splunk Inc. in its $28 billion acquisition by Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Stratim Cloud Acquisition Corp. on its $250 million initial public offering of units consisting of one share of Class A common stock and one-third of one redeemable warrant
- Western Asset Management Capital Corporation on its unsolicited but subsequently agreed upon acquisition by AG Mortgage Investment Trust, Inc. Skadden previously represented Western Asset in its proposed but terminated merger with Terra Property Trust, Inc.