Kurt Hemr’s practice focuses on securities and insurance product litigation, intellectual property litigation, corporate governance disputes, antitrust matters, and other forms of complex civil litigation.
- J.D., Harvard Law School, 1994 (cum laude)
- A.M., Villanova University, 2022
- A.B., University of Michigan, 1991 (with distinction, and with highest honors in Classical Languages and Literatures)
- New York
- Member, Board of Directors, Boston Public Market Association (2008-Present)
- Standing Committee, First Church in Jamaica Plain (Unitarian Universalist) (2008-2015)
Kurt Wm. Hemr