Victoria Hines represents financial institutions and corporate clients in a variety of U.S, Canadian and other international transactions, including initial public offerings and other equity offerings, high-yield and investment-grade debt offerings, and restructuring transactions, such as tender offers, exchange offers and consent solicitations.
Ms. Hines counsels corporate clients of all sizes across a variety of industries, assisting with the review and preparation of SEC filings, corporate governance matters and interactions with security holders, stock exchanges and other regulatory bodies.
Recent representations include:
- the initial purchasers in Meta Platforms, Inc.’s (f/k/a Facebook, Inc.) inaugural $10 billion investment-grade notes offering;
- Acrisure Holdings in multiple secured and unsecured high-yield notes offerings, aggregating in excess of $1.2 billion, and its $3 billion private placement of Series A and Series B preferred stock;
- Morgan Automotive Group in its $700 million inaugural high-yield notes offering and its $270 million add-on notes offering;
- Ashtead Group in multiple high-yield secured notes offerings, aggregating in excess of $1.7 billion, and its $1.3 billion inaugural investment-grade unsecured notes offering;
- Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in its $500 million convertible senior secured notes offering pursuant to a privately negotiated exchange;
- Realogy Group LLC in its $350 million exchangeable senior notes offering;
- Cheniere Energy, Inc. in its inaugural $2 billion high-yield notes offering and multiple high-yield secured and unsecured notes offerings, aggregating in excess of $7.95 billion, and tender offers by its subsidiaries;
- the initial purchasers and underwriters in secured and unsecured high-yield notes offerings, aggregating approximately $3.4 billion, as well as in tender offers and the $1 billion equity units offering of the AES Corporation;
- Duck Creek Technologies, Inc. in its follow-on common stock offering;
- Performance Food Group Company in its $780 million high-yield notes offering to finance its acquisition of Core-Mark Holding Company, Inc., as well as the $1.06 billion high-yield notes offering and $450 million equity offering to finance its acquisition of Reinhart Foodservice;
- BlackRock, Inc. in its $13.3 billion secondary offering;
- multiple exchange offers and consent solicitations for various issuers, including Devon Energy Corporation and Rite Aid Corporation;
- Nasdaq, Inc. in multiple registered investment-grade notes offerings, aggregating approximately $500 million and €1.2 billion;
- the initial purchasers in high-yield notes offerings for various issuers, including Starwood Properties Trust, Inc., Ladder Capital Finance Holdings LLLP, Brookfield Residential Properties Inc., ATS Automation Tooling Systems Inc. and Ryman Hospitality, aggregating in excess of $2.6 billion;
- various issuers, including Sands China Ltd., goeasy Ltd. and Alpha Auto Group, in highyield notes offerings aggregating in excess of $9.5 billion;
- Activision Blizzard Inc. in its $2 billion registered investment-grade notes offering; and
- the underwriters in the initial public offering of New Fortress Energy LLC.