Sarah Knapp focuses on cross-border transactions, including public and private mergers and acquisitions.
Ms. Knapp’s recent representations include advising:
- Cinépolis de México, S.A. de C.V. in its acquisition of a minority stake in PT Cinemaxx Global Pasifik;
- funds managed by Castik Capital S.a.r.l. in their acquisition of majority stakes in IPAN GmbH and Delegate;
- Exxon Mobil Corporation in its US$2.8 billion acquisition of a 25 percent stake in a Mozambique gas field from Eni SpA;
- Konecranes plc in its US$1.28 billion acquisition of Terex Corporation’s material handling and port solutions unit;
- Nokia Corporation in its:
- entry into an earn-out joint venture with Volaris Group Inc.;
- US$16.6 billion combination with Alcatel-Lucent; and
- joint venture with China Huaxin Post and Telecommunications Economy Development Centre;
- LetterOne Holdings SA, the energy arm of the LetterOne Group, in its:
- US$1.6 billion acquisition of E.ON E&P Norge AS from E.ON Beteiligungen GmbH; and
- US$725 million sale of DEA UK Holdings Limited to Ineos AG; and
- DSV A/S in its US$1.3 billion acquisition of UTi Worldwide Inc.