Caleb Lowery represents corporate clients, private equity firms, investment banks, special purpose acquisition companies (SPACs) and other investors in a broad range of traditional and complex securities and capital markets transactions.
Mr. Lowery has represented clients in connection with numerous initial public offerings, high-yield and investment grade debt offerings, public company merger transactions (including SPAC business combinations), spin-offs, and other public and private equity securities offerings, as well as debt tender offers, debt exchange offers and other refinancing transactions. He also counsels corporate clients on an ongoing basis, assisting with the review and preparation of SEC filings, corporate governance matters and interactions with security holders, stock exchanges and other regulatory bodies.
Mr. Lowery has represented:
- GX Acquisition Corp. II, a SPAC, in its initial business combination with NioCorp Developments Ltd., a mineral exploration company
- Perception Capital Corp. II, a SPAC, in its pending initial business combination with Spectaire Inc., a provider of cutting-edge solutions for customers to monitor, track and meet emissions targets via its patented micro-mass-spectrometer device
- AutoNation, Inc. in connection with its registered offerings of investment grade senior notes in an aggregate principal amount of more than $1.5 billion
- Hanwha Group in connection with its private investment in the public equity (PIPE) of NextDecade Corporation
- Chardan Nextech Acquisition 2 Corp., a SPAC, in its initial business combination with Dragonfly Energy Holdings Corp., a manufacturer of non-toxic deep cycle lithium-ion batteries
- Cohn Robbins Holdings Corp., a SPAC, in its proposed initial business combination with Allwyn AG (f/k/a SAZKA Entertainment AG)
- Apartment Income REIT Corp. in connection with its private placement of $400 million aggregate principal amount of guaranteed senior notes
- Fortress Investment Group in connection with its investment in the convertible senior notes of BigBear.ai; certain equity investments in private companies; and its investment in the senior secured notes of StoneMor Inc.
- Fortress Credit Corp. in connection with its investment in the senior unsecured exchangeable notes of KORE Wireless Group Inc.; and its investment in the senior convertible notes of QualTek Services Inc.
- Highbridge Capital Management in connection with its investment in the senior secured convertible notes of Protalix BioTherapeutics, Inc.
- the IPOs of several SPACs, including EVe Mobility Acquisition Corp, UTA Acquisition Corporation, Pearl Holdings Acquisition Corp and Consilium Acquisition Corp I, Ltd.
- Drive Shack Inc. in connection with its delisting and deregistration