The Capital Markets Group at Skadden advises clients on the full range of public and private financings and consistently is recognized as one of the top advisers on corporate financings and related transactions. Our experience encompasses the complete spectrum of equity, debt and hybrid instruments issued by U.S. and international companies in global markets. In a capital markets environment characterized by rapid change and innovation, our attorneys structure new securities and transactions for clients that enable them to meet their business goals. We represent a diverse range of public and private companies of all sizes, investment banks, private equity firms, and governments and government entities.
Our work is frequently recognized in respected industry publications and rankings:
- Named 2024 Law Firm of the Year for Capital Markets by Best Lawyers Best Law Firms.
- Named a Law360 Capital Markets Group of the Year for 2022.
- Consistently named one of the leading firms globally in capital markets by Chambers Global, Chambers USA, Legal 500 and Chambers Latin America, with many of our attorneys individually identified as leaders in the area of capital markets.
- Ranked in the top tier for SPACs in Chambers USA.
- Recognized in the capital markets category in Latin Lawyer’s International Elite list and in Latinvex’s Top International Law Firms survey.
- Recognized in the capital markets (overseas) category at the China Business Law Awards 2023 and in the capital markets (debt and equity) category by Legal 500 Asia Pacific.
- Named International Capital Markets Firm of the Year at the China Law & Practice Awards 2022.