Lukas Nein advises companies and private equity firms on domestic and cross-border transactions, including inbound and outbound investments and other corporate transactions. He represents clients in acquisitions, dispositions, cross-border mergers and joint ventures.
Prior to joining Skadden in April 2019, Mr. Nein worked at another top international law firm in its Frankfurt and London offices.
His significant representations since joining Skadden include advising:
- Communications & Power Industries LLC in its acquisition of SATCOM Technologies from General Dynamics Mission Systems, Inc.;
- Credit Suisse Energy Infrastructure Partners in its acquisition of a minority stake in the Arkona offshore wind farm from Equinor; and
- The SCP Group in its acquisition of Real GmbH from METRO AG.
Mr. Nein’s experience prior to joining Skadden includes advising:
- 3i in its sale of ATESTEO to IHO Holding GmbH & Co. KG, a holding company of the Schaeffler family;
- Ardian in its:
- acquisition of SLV from Cinven; and
- sale of ESIM Chemicals to Sun European Partners;
- A.S.Adventure Group, a portfolio company of PAI Partners, in its acquisition of McTREK from Yeah! AG;
- BBS Automation, a portfolio company of EQT Mid Market Europe in:
- its acquisition of ANT Sp. z o.o.; and
- various corporate law related matters;
- Brookfield Asset Management in its acquisition of Westinghouse Electric Company;
- Cirtec Medical, a portfolio company of 3i, in its acquisition of Vascotube;
- Constantia Flexibles in the sale of its labels division to Multi-Color Corporation;
- EQT Mid Market Europe in its acquisition of BBS Automation;
- Hudson’s Bay Company in the merger of GALERIA Kaufhof and Karstadt;
- Maxburg Beteiligungen III in its acquisition of KGS Software;
- NTT DATA in its acquisition of Nefos AG and the post-closing integration of the Nefos business;
- the founders of von Poll Immobilien in the investment by Deutsche Beteiligungs AG;
- Waterland Private Equity in its sale of its interest in the PREMIUM Group to Clarion Events; and
- a private equity investor in its bid for the rehab portfolio of Marseille-Kliniken.