Skadden regularly partners with its clients around the globe on shared-value pro bono and community service work, both by engaging in joint legal services efforts and providing a range of administrative, logistical and program development support for our clients’ pro bono and charitable endeavors. To date, our firm has partnered with more than 30 clients on a variety of programs.
We share our clients’ commitment to public service and welcome the opportunity to collaborate in creating more access to justice through limited-scope and longer-term projects. Our partnerships with our clients on pro bono work are designed to create opportunities that are impactful and serve our clients’ corporate responsibility goals and the needs of our communities.
Examples of our partnership clinics include:
- court-based clinics focused on family law, housing and anti-trafficking;
- immigration related clinics;
- school-based clinics;
- nonprofit and small business assistance;
- veterans benefits advice clinics; and
- artists and arts organizations focused clinics.
Longer-term representations and projects include:
- asylum cases;
- advice to nonprofits;
- immigration relief for trafficking victims;
- family law assistance to victims of domestic violence; and
- research and policy-based opportunities on a range of access to justice issues.