An impact player in Silicon Valley for two decades, our clients rely on our experience structuring deals, our trial firepower and our reputation for providing exceptional service to resolve our clients’ most complex matters.
Our Palo Alto attorneys:
- leverage our experience in some of the world’s largest, most innovative corporate transactions to provide efficient representation on deals of all sizes for all types of companies;
- represent some of the most sophisticated technology companies in Silicon Valley and globally;
- are the trial lawyers companies call on to handle the highest-stakes litigation, from securities and M&A litigation to large-scale consumer and other class actions, white collar cases, and government and internal investigations;
- provide sophisticated representation in tax, intellectual property and executive compensation matters;
- are recognized by the most respected legal guides as being among the top practitioners in the Bay Area and nationwide;
- speak and write on issues important to our clients, providing frequent seminars, white papers and other resources for our clients who seek to stay at the forefront of developments that affect their businesses; and
- are enthusiastic supporters of pro bono and community enhancement initiatives in the Bay Area and beyond.
The firm is deeply committed to protecting the health and well-being of all individuals. Accordingly, clients and visitors to the Los Angeles office are asked to bring their own cloth face covering or mask to wear when on-site. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided to you. Additionally, the firm employs social distancing. Please keep a space of at least six feet between yourself and others when on-site. Finally, note that clients and visitors will be required to complete Skadden’s Visitor Health Check form to certify that they are healthy to enter the office.