Eben Colby’s practice involves a wide range of large-scale and complex commercial, corporate and regulatory matters, with a particular focus on representing mutual fund companies and other asset management businesses.
- J.D., University of Connecticut School of Law, 2001 (with honors)
- B.A., Georgetown University, 1998
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the First and Fourth Circuits
- U.S. District Courts for Massachusetts and Maine
- Co-Chair, Boston Bar Association, Financial Services Section
- Law Clerk to the Hon. William J. Sullivan, Chief Justice, Connecticut Supreme Court (2001-2002)
Eben P. Colby