Zoe Cooper Sutton advises corporate borrowers and private equity sponsors in relation to a wide range of domestic and cross-border financing transactions, including leveraged and acquisition finance, general corporate finance and restructurings.
Ms. Cooper Sutton’s recent experience includes advising:
- Adevinta ASA in the financing of its US$9.2 billion acquisition of eBay Classifieds Group from eBay Inc.;
- Affidea B.V. in its €580 million term loan B and revolving credit facilities to refinance its existing capital structure;
- Waypoint GP Limited in its €730 million take-private acquisition of Stallergenes Greer plc;
- Key Safety Systems, Inc. in the cross-border financing of its US$1.6 billion acquisition of substantially all of the assets and operations of Takata Corporation as part of Takata’s Chapter 11 case, secured by assets located in over 30 jurisdictions;
- Outokumpu in connection with its €650 million syndicated revolving credit facility;
- Doughty Hanson and certain portfolio companies in connection with various debt facilities; and
- Gazit-Globe Ltd. in connection with various debt facilities.