Mark N. Kaplan has been a member of Skadden’s Corporate Finance Group for nearly 35 years. He has represented clients in a wide variety of matters, including negotiated mergers, acquisitions and leveraged buyouts, and public and private securities offerings.
- J.D., Columbia University School of Law, 1953
- A.B., Columbia University, Columbia College, 1951
- New York
- Trustee, Institute of International Education
- Trustee, Scholar Rescue Fund
- Trustee, WNET/Channel 13
- Former Co-Chairman, Board of Education Audit Advisory Committee
- Member, Council on Foreign Relations Inc.
- Trustee, New York Academy of Medicine
- Member, New York City Audit Committee (former chairman)
- Former Vice Chairman and Governor, The American Stock Exchange, Inc.
- Member, Audit Committee of the New York City Housing Authority
- Member, American Academy of Arts and Sciences
- Trustee, Bard College
- Member, Board of Visitors, Columbia Law School
- Director, New Alternatives for Children, Inc.
- President and Chief Operating Officer of Engelhardt Minerals & Chemicals Corp; then President and Chief Executive Officer, Drexel Burnham Lambert Incorporated, 1970-1977
- Senior Partner, Marshall, Bratter, Green, Allison & Tucker
- Associate, Wickes, Riddell, Bloomer, Jacobi & McGuire
- Law Clerk, Hon. William Bondy, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- Associate at Law, Columbia Law School
Mark N. Kaplan
Of Counsel, Corporate Financemark.firstname.lastname@example.org