Kurt Kurzenhauser represents public and private companies in complex domestic and cross-border mergers, acquisitions, carve-outs and restructurings, as well as a wide variety of other commercial and contractual matters.
Mr. Kurzenhauser’s select representative matters include:
- Activision Blizzard Inc. in its $75 billion acquisition by Microsoft Corporation
- Elon Musk in his $44 billion acquisition of Twitter, Inc.
- F5, Inc. in its acquisition of Lilac Cloud, Inc.
- Adeia Inc. (formerly Xperi Holding Corporation) in the spin-off of its product business into an independent public company called Xperi Inc.
- Sabre Corporation in the $393 million sale of its AirCentre suite of flight and crew management software solutions to CAE Inc.
- SK hynix, Inc. in its $9 billion acquisition of the NAND memory and storage business of Intel Corporation
- Proofpoint, Inc. in its $12.3 billion acquisition by Thoma Bravo
- Livongo Health, Inc. in its $18.5 billion acquisition by Teladoc Health, Inc.
- Xperi Corporation in its $3 billion merger with TiVo Corporation