Ron Meisler regularly represents companies experiencing financial difficulties, purchasers of and investors in distressed companies, lenders to and creditors of troubled companies and creditors’ committees in connection with all stages of complex restructurings throughout the United States, Europe, Asia and South America.
- J.D., The University of Michigan Law School, 1999
- M.B.A., University of Michigan, 1999
- B.A., University of Michigan, 1994
- Member, Turnaround Management Association (2000-Present)
- TMA Board Member (2007-Present)
- Member of TMA Board’s Executive Committee (2009-2012)