Alexander Pascall advises clients on EU, Swedish, U.K. and international antitrust aspects of mergers, acquisitions and joint ventures. He has been involved in several high-profile and complex merger control cases in transactions requiring international antitrust merger control approvals, both in Europe and around the world.
Mr. Pascall’s recent representations include:
- DuPont in its $130 billion merger of equals with The Dow Chemical Company; and its business swap with FMC Corporation, exchanging portions of DuPont’s crop protection business for FMC’s health and nutrition business;
- Rockwell Collins, Inc. in its $30 billion acquisition by United Technologies Corporation;
- Becton, Dickinson and Company in its $24 billion acquisition of C.R. Bard, Inc.;
- WABCO Holdings Inc. in its $7 billion acquisition by ZF Friedrichshafen AG;
- Dassault Systèmes in its $5.8 billion acquisition of Medidata Solutions, Inc.;
- Fortress Investment Group in its $3.3 billion acquisition by SoftBank Group;
- PayPal Holdings, Inc. in its $2.2 billion acquisition of iZettle AB; and
- Sealed Air Corporation in its sale of Diversey Holdings, Inc. to Bain Capital Private Equity, LP.
Prior to joining Skadden, Mr. Pascall worked in the Brussels and London offices of other leading international law firms.