Alexander Pascall advises clients on EU, Swedish, U.K. and international antitrust aspects of mergers, acquisitions and joint ventures. He has been involved in several high-profile and complex merger control cases in transactions requiring international antitrust merger control approvals, both in Europe and around the world.
Mr. Pascall’s recent representations include:
- Rockwell Collins, Inc. in its acquisition by United Technologies Corporation;
- E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company in its:
- merger-of-equals with The Dow Chemical Company; and
- acquisition of FMC Corporation’s Health and Nutrition business;
- Becton, Dickinson and Company in its acquisition of C.R. Bard, Inc.;
- Fortress Investment Group in its acquisition by SoftBank Group; and
- Sealed Air Corporation in its sale of Diversey Holdings, Inc. to Bain Capital Private Equity, LP.
Prior to joining Skadden, Mr. Pascall worked in the Brussels and London offices of other leading international law firms.