Joshua Redman advises clients on complex cross-border disputes in the construction, technology, telecommunications, banking, and mining and natural resources sectors. Mr. Redman counsels on a diverse range of legal issues, including complex contractual arrangements, competition law claims, intellectual property issues and fraud. He has experience handling proceedings before the courts of England & Wales, as well as all major arbitral institutions.
Prior to joining Skadden in 2022, he trained and qualified at a leading international dispute resolution firm in London.
Mr. Redman’s notable experience prior to joining Skadden includes acting for:
- a commodities trading house in an LCIA arbitration concerning a loan to finance a tin mine obtained by fraudulent misrepresentations
- a cement manufacturer in an ICC arbitration concerning a share purchase agreement breached by failure to obtain competition commission clearance
- a banking institution in multiple LCIA arbitrations concerning the breach of facility, joint venture and share option agreements associated with the financing of an Armenian copper mine
- a telecommunications company in an ICC arbitration concerning competition law, FRAND and contractual claims associated with licenses for standard essential patents
- a manufacturing company in an ICC arbitration concerning commission for the sale of naval equipment obtained by bribery