H. Young Shin, head of Skadden’s Korea practice, has worked on a wide range of matters, including mergers and acquisitions, energy-related investments, joint ventures, project finance, real estate development and investments, and corporate finance transactions. He worked in the firm’s New York office for 15 years before relocating to Seoul.
- J.D., Columbia University, 1999
- M.B.A., Yale University, 1996
- M.A., Yale University, 1994
- B.A., Harvard University, 1993
- Foreign Legal Consultant Korea
- New York
- New Jersey