Jennifer Voss’ practice emphasizes the defense of companies, directors and officers in complex litigation matters pending in federal and state courts, including those involving fiduciary duty challenges, derivative claims, shareholder disputes and contract disputes.
- J.D., The Law School, The University of Chicago, 1998
- B.S.F.S., The School of Foreign Service, Georgetown University, 1995
- U.S. Courts of Appeals for the Third and Ninth Circuits
- U.S. District Courts for the District of Delaware and the District of Maryland
- By appointment of the Delaware Supreme Court, member of the Board on Professional Responsibility, and Chair of the Unauthorized Practice of Law Subcommittee
- Advisory Board member, John L. Weinberg Center for Corporate Governance
- Fellow, Litigation Counsel of America