Jennifer Voss’ practice emphasizes the defense of companies, directors and officers in complex litigation matters pending in federal and state courts, including those involving fiduciary duty challenges, derivative claims, shareholder disputes, and government investigations and enforcement actions.
- J.D., The Law School, The University of Chicago, 1998
- B.S.F.S., The School of Foreign Service, Georgetown University, 1995
- Chair, Board on the Unauthorized Practice of Law, appointed by the Supreme Court of Delaware
- Fellow, Litigation Counsel of America
- Vice-Chairman of the Board of Advisors of the Kennett Area YMCA
Jennifer C. Voss