Maggie Yiin concentrates her practice on advising public and private entities, including emerging growth, privately held and publicly traded companies, as well as venture capital and private equity firms, on a wide range of domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, private and public securities offerings, and corporate governance and general corporate matters.
Ms. Yiin’s representative matters include:
- FirstMark Horizon Acquisition Corp., a special purpose acquisition company, in its merger with Starry, Inc. at an enterprise value of $1.76 billion
- Intel Corporation in its proposed but terminated $5.4 billion acquisition of Tower Semiconductor
- Netflix, Inc. in its acquisition of Animal Logic
- Theravance Biopharma, Inc. in the $1.5 billion sale of its TRELEGY ELLIPTA royalty interests to Royalty Pharma plc
- Velodyne Lidar, Inc. in its merger of equals with Ouster, Inc.
- Western Digital Corporation in connection with a proposal by activist investor Elliott Investment Management L.P. to split the company
Her representative matters prior to joining Skadden include:
- Synaptics Incorporated in connection with its $139 million divestiture of its Asia-based mobile touch controller and digital display integration product line to a private investment firm
- Uniphore in connection with its global restructuring transaction and subsequent $140 million Series D financing
- portfolio companies of The Riverside Company in the acquisition of Intarome Fragrance Corporation
- Qubiqle Inc. (d/b/a Plate IQ) in the sale of a majority equity stake to FTV Capital for $160 million
- J.F. Lehman & Company in various transactions, including the sale of BEI Precision Systems & Space Company, Inc. to Quantic Corporate Holdings, Inc., a portfolio company of Arcline Investment Management, and the acquisition of a substantial investment in Trillium Engineering, LLC, a leading designer and manufacturer of highly engineered camera gimbals for unmanned aerial systems that perform mission-critical intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance missions, from its founders
- Skyworks Solutions, Inc. in connection with its acquisition of the infrastructure and automotive business of Silicon Laboratories Inc. in an all-cash asset transaction valued at $2.75 billion
- Hitachi Vantara LLC in its acquisition of assets from ContainerShip, Inc., a startup company specializing in the Kubernetes open-source platform space