This issue focuses on important, developing areas of Delaware corporation law and deal litigation, including recent court decisions that underscore the importance of board actions in the face of activist pressure, significant developments in Delaware appraisal law and trends in deal litigation post-Trulia.
- Activists at the Gate: Court of Chancery Weighs In on Claims Involving Activist Stockholders
- Delaware Courts Continue to Define Appropriate Valuation Methodologies for Statutory Appraisal
- Continuing Trends in M&A Disclosure Litigation
- Court of Chancery Confirms MFW Applies to Controlled-Company Sale With Disparate Consideration
- Court of Chancery Addresses the Effect of Corwin and Garner in the Section 220 Context