Frances Burchall focuses on cross-border and domestic public and private M&A and corporate finance transactions, in addition to regularly advising on corporate governance matters.
Ms. Burchall’s experience includes advising:
- Visa, Inc. on its $2.2 billion acquisition of Tink AB, a Sweden-based leading open banking platform;
- Electronic Arts Inc. on its $1.4 billion acquisition of U.K.-based Playdemic Ltd. from Warner Bros. Games and AT&T Inc;
- Central Group and SIGNA Holding GmbH on their $5.3 billion acquisition of Selfridges & Co. Limited from the Weston Family;
- Globalworth Real Estate Investments Limited on a $1.88 billion unsolicited bid to acquire the company by two of its major shareholders, CPI Property Group S.A. and Aroundtown S.A.;
- Black Diamond Capital Management, L.L.C., along with InvestIndustrial, on their $425 million acquisition of the phenolic specialty resin, hexamine and European forest products resins businesses of Hexion Inc.;
- funds advised by Permira Advisers on the sale of a majority stake in Teraco Data Environments (Pty) Ltd. to Berkshire Partners LLC;
- Willis Towers Watson on its $4 billion sale of Willis Re to Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.; and
- International Paper Company on the $812 million sale of its pulp and paper mill and supporting operations in Kwidzyn, Poland, to Mayr-Melnhof Karton AG (Austria).
- Legal Practice Course, The College of Law Moorgate, London, 2016
- Master's Degree, The College of Law Moorgate, London, 2016
- LL.B., University of Warwick, 2014
- England & Wales