Sharmistha Chakrabarti advises clients in commercial and investor-state arbitrations in a wide range of industries, including telecommunications, media, and oil and gas.
- LL.M., Harvard Law School, 2012
- LL.B., The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, 2008
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York
- Co-Convenor, ROAP Americas, (September 2023-present)
- Member, New York International Arbitration Center (NYIAC) Program Committee (2019-present)
Counsel, International Litigation and Arbitrationsharmistha.firstname.lastname@example.org