Patrick Dupuis’ practice primarily focuses on cross-border and domestic M&A, capital markets and financing transactions, as well as corporate governance and general corporate matters.
His experience includes advising:
- L’Occitane, a global luxury cosmetics group based in Europe and listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, in connection with its proposed acquisition of the Elemis Group for $900 million;
- Iliad, the listed telecom group and the parent company of Free, one of France’s main telecom operators, in connection with the acquisition of a 75 percent stake in Jaguar Network, a leading developer of technologies for the cloud, telecom and smart cities markets in France;
- Delta Galil Industries in its acquisition of the Eminence group, a French underwear manufacturer based in the south of France;
- Axian Group and NJJ Capital, the investment vehicle of Xavier Niel, in connection with a consortium acquisition of Tigo Senegal, the second-largest telecom operator in Senegal, from Millicom International Cellular;
- Hexcel Corporation in its acquisition of Structil from Safran; and
- StandardAero, a portfolio company of Veritas Capital, in its acquisition of Vector Aerospace from Airbus.