Patrick Dupuis’ practice primarily focuses on cross-border and domestic M&A, capital markets and financing transactions, as well as corporate governance and general corporate matters.
His experience includes advising:
- Silver Lake Partners in its buyout of Meilleurtaux from Goldman Sachs PIA;
- Silver Lake Partners in its acquisition of French payroll software firm Silae from its founding shareholders;
- Iliad on the creation of its Radio Access Network-sharing joint venture with Digicel in the French West Indies;
- Axian Telecom in its acquisition of a majority stake in Togo Telecom in connection with the group’s privatization and the consortium formed with Emerging Capital Partners for the transaction;
- Iliad in connection with the acquisition of a 75% stake in Jaguar Network, a leading developer of technologies for the cloud, telecom and smart cities markets in France;
- The Walt Disney Company in the sale of Disney Hachette Presse (DHP), a joint venture established in 1991 with French group Lagardère, to French publishing group Fleurus. DHP publishes some of the most widely circulated children’s magazines in France;
- L’Occitane, a global luxury cosmetics group based in Europe and listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, in connection with its proposed acquisition of the Elemis Group for $900 million;
- Delta Galil Industries in its acquisition of the Eminence group, a French underwear manufacturer based in the south of France;
- Axian Group and NJJ Capital, the investment vehicle of Xavier Niel, in connection with a consortium acquisition of Tigo Senegal, the second-largest telecom operator in Senegal, from Millicom International Cellular;
- Hexcel Corporation in its acquisition of Structil from Safran; and
- StandardAero, a portfolio company of Veritas Capital, in its acquisition of Vector Aerospace from Airbus.