Lukas Greilich focuses his practice on international equity capital markets transactions, as well as general securities-related matters.
Mr. Greilich has significant experience in capital markets transactions, representing issuers and underwriters in connection with initial public offerings, capital increases, rights offerings, block trades, and offerings of convertible and hybrid capital instruments. His practice also includes capital markets-related regulatory advice.
His recent significant representations include advising:
Capital Markets (Equity)
- Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs and J.P. Morgan as joint bookrunners in the €842 million private placement of ordinary bearer shares and listing on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange of ABOUT YOU Holding AG; and
- Jefferies and BofA Securities as joint global coordinators and joint bookrunners in connection with a capital increase of Zur Rose Group AG.
Capital Markets (Equity-Linked/Debt)
- UBS and HSBC as global coordinators in connection with the €650 million and US$400 million senior notes offering of ams AG and the subsequent tap offering of €200 million and US$50 million.
Mergers and Acquisitions
- SIGNA Sports United GmbH in its merger with Yucaipa Acquisition Corporation. As a result of the merger, SIGNA will become a publicly traded company with a combined implied enterprise value of approximately US$3.2 billion. The merger also includes the acquisition of WiggleCRC Group.
Mr. Greilich’s representations prior to joining Skadden include advising:
- Goldman Sachs International, Morgan Stanley and Berenberg on the IPO of Global Fashion Group S.A.;
- Siemens Healthineers AG on its IPO on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange;
- Berenberg and ODDO BHF on the IPO of Dermapharm Holding SE on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange;
- Deutsche Bank, J.P. Morgan, Morgan Stanley, Berenberg, BNP Paribas and Rabobank on the IPO of HelloFresh SE on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange;
- Berenberg on the sale of a stake in HelloFresh SE by Rocket Internet SE by way of an accelerated book building offering to institutional investors;
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG on the sale of a stake in Haldex A/B by way of an accelerated book building offering to institutional investors;
- Credit Suisse, Société Générale and Quirin on the re-IPO of Gateway Real Estate AG on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange;
- Deutsche Bank, UBS and Baader Bank on the re-IPO of Consus Real Estate AG on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange;
- Encavis AG on the issuance of a hybrid convertible bond and subsequent tap offering; and
- UBS and JPM on the issuance of a convertible bond by Consus Real Estate AG.