Aurélien Jolly’s practice encompasses a wide range of debt financing matters, particularly involving acquisition finance, domestic and cross-border syndicated credit transactions, equity derivatives, debt restructurings, and other corporate finance and leveraged transactions.
- Maîtrise, University Paris II Panthéon - Assas, 1999
- B.C.L., University of Oxford, 2002
- Licence, University Paris II Panthéon - Assas, 1998
- Legal Practice Course, BPP, 2003
- M.A., University of Oxford, 2008
- B.A., University of Oxford, 2001
- Solicitor, Supreme Court of England and Wales