Grace Mo represents public and private companies in mergers, acquisitions, dispositions, investments and securities offerings. She also advises companies on securities law compliance, shareholder activism and corporate governance matters.
Examples of Ms. Mo’s representations include:
- Reinvent Technology Partners in its pending $6.6 billion merger with Joby Aviation;
- Willis Towers Watson in its pending $80 billion combination with Aon plc;
- Apartment Investment and Management Company in its $10.4 billion spin-off of Apartment Income REIT;
- Envision Building Products in its acquisition of Fairway Architectural Railing Solutions;
- Starwood Capital Group in its investment in AmeriHome, Inc.;
- Credit Karma in its $7.1 billion acquisition by Intuit and the $50 million divestiture of its tax business, Credit Karma Tax, to Square, Inc.;
- Danaher Corporation in the initial public offering and split-off of Envista Holdings Corporation;
- TAMKO Building Products in connection with an investment by The Carlyle Group;
- Fortive Corporation in a $3 billion reverse Morris trust transaction involving the merger of its automation and specialty business with Altra Industrial Motion Corp., and split-off exchange offer of shares of the combined business for shares of Fortive common stock;
- Altaba Inc. in various matters, including:
- its plan of liquidation and dissolution;
- its self-tender offer for up to 195 million shares of its common stock in exchange for cash and Alibaba Group Holding Limited American depositary shares; and
- the sale, in two separate transactions, of its equity stake in Yahoo Japan Corporation for $6.3 billion;
- Eurazeo in the acquisition of Planet Payment, Inc. through Fintrax Group, its portfolio company; and
- BeyondSpring Inc., a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, in its initial public offering.
Ms. Mo also provides pro bono legal services to a variety of nonprofit organizations.