Sidney Rosenberg focuses his practice on private equity, corporate law and mergers and acquisitions.
Mr. Rosenberg advises French and international companies and investment funds, family offices, management teams and industrial companies on all types of matters relating to financing and acquisitions. He is experienced in representing clients in leveraged buyout acquisitions and joint ventures.
Mr. Rosenberg’s experience includes advising:
- Iliad on a strategic commercial partnership agreement with, and significant investment
- Intesa Sanpaolo in its investment in SpaceX, a California-based rocket and satellite internet
company and the world’s leading provider of launch services
- Pinnacle Pet Group Limited on its acquisitions of CaptainVet SAS and HD Assurances SA
- Boulangerie Louise owner Laurent Menissez and his family office, Financière LM, on the sale of Boulangerie Louise to InVivo Retail SAS, a subsidiary of Teract S.A.
Prior to joining Skadden, Mr. Rosenberg’s representations included advising:
- H.I.G. Capital:
- on its acquisition of Quick Restaurants S.A. from Burger King
- on its disposal of Aviapartner Group
- on several private equity transactions
- Ardian Private Equity, alongside other global private equity funds, in relation to numerous co-investment transactions across a variety of industries and jurisdictions
- Andera Partners on its acquisition of Groupe Spengler Holtex
- Caravelle (family office) on several private equity transactions
- Colam Entreprendre (family office) in relation to the sale of Akuo Energy to Colam Entre-prendre’s management and ICG Infra
- LBO France on several private equity transactions
- La Croix-Rouge Française in relation to the transactional aspects of the creation of a société civile immobilière with a portfolio worth several hundred million euros and the implementation of a joint venture with Group Cofinimmo, a major Belgian real estate company