Ms. Gasaway has extensive experience advising on:
- initial public offerings (IPOs)
- registered direct offerings
- pre-IPO investments, PIPEs, funding rounds and other private placements
- investment grade debt, convertible debt and high-yield debt, including green, social and
- offerings of common stock, preferred stock, mezzanine securities, warrants and other
- “at-the market” (ATM) programs and equity lines of credit
- tender offers, exchange offers and consent solicitations
- rights offerings, recapitalizations, restructurings, distressed financings and other liquidity
- acquisition financings and de-SPAC transactions
- other customized transactions
To view a list of some of Ms. Gasaway’s representative transactions, please click here.
Ms. Gasaway is recognized in Chambers USA and Chambers Global, was honored as a Capital
Markets MVP by Law360 in 2023, was named by the Los Angeles Business Journal as one
of its Top 100 Lawyers in 2023 and a Woman of Influence in 2021, and has been selected by
the Daily Journal to its list of Top Women Lawyers. She also has been named Best in Capital
Markets at Euromoney’s Women in Business Law Americas Awards and was a key member
of the deal team recognized by the Daily Journal with a California Lawyer Attorneys of the
Year (CLAY) award for innovative work on behalf of Living Health, Inc. in its $18.5 billion
acquisition by Teladoc Health, Inc. which was the largest-ever M&A transaction in the digital
health sector. She also has been honored as one of The Deal’s Top Women in Dealmaking
and one of Lawdragon’s 500 Leading Dealmakers in America, in addition to being repeatedly
named to The Legal 500 U.S., IFLR1000 and The Best Lawyers in America.
Ms. Gasaway also is a frequent author of, and contributor to, numerous publications on key
topics and trends affecting the capital markets.
To view a list of Ms. Gasaway’s recent publications, please click here.
Clients from a broad range of industries, including technology,
biotech, fintech/trading, energy, natural resources, retail, real estate,
hospitality, leisure and entertainment, call on Ms. Gasaway to handle
their most important capital markets matters. Highlights include
- Affirm Holdings, Inc.
- Apartment Investment and Management Company (Aimco)
- AIR Communities
- Allurion Technologies
- Ambrx Biopharma, Inc.
- Assembly Biosciences, Inc.
- Atlas Resource Partners, L.P.
- Black Diamond
- Burlington Stores, Inc.
- Caesars Entertainment Corporation
- Chardan Capital Markets
- Coupa Software Incorporated
- Crown Castle Inc.
- Dole plc
- Dragonfly Energy Holdings Corp.
- Five Point Holdings
- The Howard Hughes Corporation
- Insight Enterprises, Inc.
- Intel Corporation
- JAKKS Pacific, Inc.
- Jane Street Capital
- Livongo Health, Inc.
- Melinta Therapeutics, Inc.
- Mobileye Global Inc.
- NGL Energy Partners
- Nine Point Energy
- Noble Energy, Inc.
- O’Reilly Automotive, Inc.
- Oaktree Capital Management
- One Gas, Inc.
- ONEOK, Inc.
- Penn Entertainment
- PLBY Group, Inc.
- Public Storage
- Senti Biosciences, Inc.
- Southwestern Energy Company
- Veritas Capital
- Viking Cruises
- Xilinx, Inc.
- Zayo Group
Ms. Gasaway also regularly advises major investment banks and financial institutions.