Nick Wolfe advises on merger control, in particular before the European Commission and the Competition and Markets Authority, compliance with Articles 101 and 102, and State aid. Mr. Wolfe’s experience involves various sectors, from financial services to manufacturing, technology and media. Prior to practising law, he worked as a financial services regulator in London.
Mr. Wolfe’s merger control experience includes advising:
- ABB in its acquisition of the industrial solutions business of General Electric;
- Doughty Hanson in the sale of LM Wind Power to General Electric;
- Yahoo in its sale to Verizon Communications;
- EMC in its acquisition by Dell;
- SanDisk in its acquisition by Western Digital Corporation;
- Nokia in its acquisition of Alcatel-Lucent;
- Nikkei Inc. in its acquisition of the Financial Times; and
- XL Group in its acquisition of Catlin Group Limited.