Our training curriculum reflects our commitment to our most valuable assets — our attorneys.
- Junior associates participate in our full-time Associates’ Comprehensive Education (ACE) program, which provides Skadden-specific legal- and business-skills training during their first few months at the firm.
- Mid-level associates focus on client service, networking, finance, management and professional practice.
- Senior associates and counsel are provided with opportunities to enhance their leadership skills, communication and presentation styles, client service abilities, mentoring, marketing and business development strategies, and networking efforts.
- Market-competitive compensation, including year-end discretionary bonuses
- Market-competitive benefits programs
- Malpractice insurance, bar association dues and registration fees paid by the firm
- Flexible Return Months (FRM), enabling attorneys to design their own return schedule from maternity or primary caregiver parental leaves
- Maternity/paternity and parental leave (details vary among offices)
- LifeWorks, a resource and referral service
Contact a hiring partner or member of the recruiting team if you are interested in learning more about a specific opportunity or have questions about the application process.